Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Off to Quiltworks Northwest



















After all the bustle and anticipation of Quilt Market in Houston, I am home for a day before I leave again to see all my fiber friends in Seattle and teach a three day class at the wonderful fabric shop, Quiltworks Northwest in Bellevue, Washington. Quiltworks is a favorite store and I am looking forward to fondling some fabrics there!

This is my last scheduled teaching job of the year, so I am a bit giddy and looking forward to getting started on many of the new ideas and improvements I have planned for the next creative year. Most of all, I am anxious to show you all the goodies made with the new FreeSpirit fabric, Garden Divas, now that it has been officially launched!

But in the meantime, we have posted Garden Divas on the website so you can start your own designing gears in motion! I am really pleased with the line and I hope you will like it, too!

2 comments:

Melissa P said...

The design gears are grinding away. This is such an exciting collection. I think part of it is the reappearance of the bugs and birds.

Have fun in the Northwest!

JKW said...

Grief you were at the Houston Show. I was there and when I see your blog, I don't think I would have passed your place w/o buying. I was at the Show Nov. 4, 5, 6. Dang! Blessings, Janet