Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day



I was thinking of all my quilting and crafting friends as I worked on my little quilt all Valentine's Day!
I had hoped to finish and post it for you, too. But being a perfectionist, there was always another detail to add and a few hundred more threads to bury. So stay tuned and it will appear in it's complete version in the next few days.

I wrapped up the new fabric designs this morning and packed them for shipping. It is always exciting to finish a large project and begin to anticipate the next. But first, finish my little quilt and CLEAN the studio!!

3 comments:

Melissa P said...

Gasp! Now that's a Valentine. I love those birds in there.

geni said...

It already looks wonderful!

Laura Wasilowski said...

Congratulations on finishing your designs. Can't wait to see them!